Field Jobsite Purchasing (Prince-George, BC)
Purchasing under the supervision of the BID Group Procurement Manager and in support of the field project managers requests you will be responsible for the prompt and efficient delivery of goods and services to field locations in the Pacific Northwest USA and western Canadian project site. Responsibilities would include but not limited to.
- Purchasing the necessary items for the projects and have them delivered to the job site
- Managing inventory at the Prince-Georges office
- Documenting the movement of the equipment between sites
TRAINING AND SKILL SET
- Hold a high school diploma and/or a college diploma in administration or procurement management or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of the construction industry or sawmill experience would be an asset.
- Demonstrate organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Customer service orientation.
- Ability to use common office software.
- Fully Bilingual (French and English).
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience.
- Computer skills needed (MS Office).
- Work in a fast paced environment.
You are unique. You have all the job qualifications and are looking for a challenge. We offer a competitive salary and a range of attractive benefits. Every job application is treated confidentially. All jobs are open to both women and men. Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference the posting name “Field Jobsite Purchaser”