BID GROUP SERVICE – WOOD PROCESSING SPECIALIST
The Wood Processing Specialist is a highly motivated professional working in the Customer Support & Service Department. As a key member of the business you will be involved primarily in field servicing, maintaining and fine-tuning of the Comact Optimization systems. We empower our people to do their very best and create an environment that will encourage new ideas. Primary tasks include: carrying out scheduled service visits and participating in after-sale projects at clients operations, and following-up on issues as well as providing training. A close working relationship with the engineering and project management departments is a must in this role.
Duties and responsibilities
- Complete preventative maintenance following checklists.
- Servicing & troubleshooting existing optimizers.
- Customer training on optimization systems.
- Remote and on-site customer support.
- Participation in the development and improvement of our products.
- Participation in after-sale optimization projects & upgrades.
- Promoting the services our organization offers and ensuring that clients are well informed about the different features of their systems.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Applicants must have 3 months of experience in wood processing, quality control, and process control.
- Customer service experience and client relationship skills.
- Troubleshooting & problem solving skills.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Professional attitude in dealing with clients.
- Available to travel through North America for short periods of time (1-2 weeks).
- Lumber grading ticket is an asset.
Terms of Employment
- Applicant will be expected to work at least 40 hours per week.
- Upon completion of a probation period, applicant will be enrolled in the company benefit plans.
You are unique. You have all the job qualifications and are looking for a challenge. Every job application is treated confidentially. All jobs are open to both women and men. Please forward your resume to email@example.com and reference the posting name. Only those candidates whose applications are retained will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.